Call for papers launched, please click here for more details.
About The Conference
ICCFD is a leading international conference devoted to all innovative aspects of CFD, fundamental and applied. This biennial event began in the year 2000 with the merger of two important CFD conferences: the International Conference on Numerical Methods in Fluid Dynamics (ICNMFD), and the International Symposium on Computational Fluid Dynamics (ISCFD).
This year's conference is hosted in the beautiful city of Barcelona and will include a combination of five inspiring plenary talks and three parallel sessions of the latest fundamental and applied CFD research. In addition there will be a chance to meet new and old colleagues at a number of social events.
A selection of the best papers will be published in a special issue of a leading international journal.
Invited Plenary Speakers
- Dr Mujeeb Malik (NASA Langley Research Center)
- Professor Michael Leschziner (Imperial College London)
- Professor Kai Schneider (Université Institut de Mathématiques de Marseille)
- Professor Chongam Kim (Seoul National University)
- Professor Arnaud Mura (CNRS PPrime Institute of Poitiers)
Invited Keynote Speakers
- Professor Rainald Lohner (George Mason University)
- Professor Roel Verstappen (University of Groningen)
- Professor Istvan Reguly (PPCU, Budapest)
- Dr Cetin Kiris (NASA Ames Research Centre)
- Dr Neil Ashton - University of Oxford
- Dr Mariano Vázquez - Barcelona Supercomputing Centre
- Dr Guillaume Houzeaux - Barcelona Supercomputing Centre
- Dr Daniel Mira - Barcelona Supercomputing Centre